This class is for those who have an interest in getting better photographs with their cameras. It is designed to take beginners who are using the “Auto” mode most of the time and want to use the other features to improve their results.
The approach will be to make the course interesting, simple and put concepts into practice that will provide the participant with immediate improvements in their photography.
It doesn’t matter what brand of camera the participant is using. This class is designed to cover the fundamentals while preserving the creative spirit essential to make photography enjoyable.
The class will include:
- The different shooting modes
- The “Exposure Triangle” - f Stop - Speed - ISO
- What does each mean and how do they work together.
- Autofocus modes - When to use which one?
- Live view focusing vs viewfinder focusing
- Getting Color Right - White Balance
- Using light
- Exposure Compensation
- Raw or JPEG?
- f Stop recipes
- How to get sharp photos
- Creative Composition - Making it “your photograph”
- Lenses and Lens Tips
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar