Consumer wearables have been at the forefront of ‘quantified self’ trends over the last several years, and vendors have taken strides in the depth, breadth and accuracy of the data they feed back to consumers. With wearable stakeholders such as Apple, Fitbit, Google and Garmin all seeking to navigate a complex regulatory environment to leverage the lucrative opportunities in health and wellness, Futuresource explores the present state and future outlook of the consumer wearables markets, before assessing the ambition of these Consumer Electronics giants and their potential to disrupt the healthcare sector.
- Market forecasts/data for smartwatches, sports watches, activity trackers, hearables, at a global level.
- Vendor breakdown at a global level - who are the incumbents, who is emerging? Who are the frontrunners in healthcare use cases?
- What are the current capabilities and limitations of these vendors? What opportunity are they seeking to leverage? (i.e. the growing Aging in Place Market via fall detection)
- What next? How will these vendors develop their wearables propositions? What are the barriers to entry that consumer electronics vendors need to navigate?
- How does NFC Charging differ from Qi-based charging?
- What products currently use NFC Charging?
- What products are high-growth categories for NFC Charging?
- How do power and data work together in an NFC Charging system?
Speakers: Greg Kuchuris and Jason Luzinsky, NuCurrent
Register at weblink to receive Zoom information
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar