Whether you envision the streets of our future cities as teeming with autonomous vehicles, electric cars, zero-emission transit, micro-mobility or a combination of all of the above, it’s become obvious that implementing affordable, accessible and clean transportation options for the first mile, last mile and everything in between is crucial to solving the climate crisis. But how do we accelerate towards widespread adoption of these new technologies without leaving anyone behind?
- Ellie Casson / Head of City Policy & Government Affairs, Waymo
- Susan Shaheen / Co-Director, UC Berkeley Transportation Sustainability Research Center
- Naomi Doerner / Principal and Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, NelsonNygaard
- Gregory Pierce / Assistant Director, UCLA Luskin Center for Innovation
- Zabe Bent / Director of Design, NACTO
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Cost:$10 General, Free for Members.
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar