Out in Science 2022 - Livestream
We’ve come a long way in ensuring rights for the queer community, but so much can still be done to build a better future for LGBTQ+ professionals in the fields of science, math, engineering, and medicine (STEM). How can we empower individuals and organizations to reach beyond what has been accomplished and seek true equity for queer and trans people in the sciences?
Join this webinar to hear from LGBTQ+ STEM professionals as they discuss issues affecting the queer community in the sciences, ways we can transform how science is practiced, and their hopes for the future.
- Devin L. Horton, PhD, Graduate Diversity Officer for STEM Disciplines, UC Davis
- Elle Lett, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Health Informatics Program, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Sam Long, High School Science Teacher, Denver South High School (Colorado)
- Gabriela M. Zabala Alemán, Science Educator
- Moderated by Stephanie Miller, PhD, Postdoctoral Scholar, Gladstone Institutes
The event includes a panel discussion followed by a question-and-answer period.
Register at weblink
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar