This event is meant to provide fun, safe, and special memories for the whole family that will foster and grow cherished connections between your family and the San Francisco Bay.
We've made sure to bundle as much wonder, fun, and knowledge into a single day as possible! Don't miss this unique opportunity to see our beautiful bay and many of the animals that call it home!
MSI's exclusive combination of music, mud, and sea creatures makes Earth Day an enjoyably edutaining time for all!
* Participate in on-site collection events using REAL scientific equipment (fishing, mud grabs, plankton tows)
* Morning Welcome Hula Dances performed by the Keolalaulani Halau Olapa O Laka
* Touch Live Sharks, Sea Stars, Crabs, Flounder, Anemones, and More!
* 2-hr Discovery Voyages aboard our 90' research vessel -book in advance at http://sfbaymsi.org/earthday - $20 single admission for ship voyage (must be 5yo, all children must be supervised)
* Ocean Critters Arts & Crafts
* Local Business and Environmental Organizations Environmental fair with hands on activities for visitors
* Live lunch time entertainment courtesy of the marvelous Hipwaders!
* Flamin Dogs BBQ on site for great meals to feed the entire family!
Website: Click to Visit
Cost:Admission free, Discovery Voyage boat tour $20
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar