- 7:00-7:25: Melissa Merencillo (Virtual Reality Evangelist) on "Where We Are in XR (X Reality: Augmented, Virtual, Mixed and Cinematic Realities)"
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality of the last 12 months...Read more
- 7:25-7:50: Steve Omohundro(A.I. and Blockchain researcher) on " AI, Deception, and Blockchains"
Can A.I. help with detecting fakes, whether "fake news" or forget art? ...Read more
- 7:50-8:10: BREAK. Before or after the break, anyone in the audience currently working within the intersections of art and science will have 30 seconds to share their work. Please present your work as a teaser so that those who are interested can seek you out during social time following the event.
- 8:10-8:35: Mel Day(SJSU) on "Everyday Voices: Building a Different Kind of Wall"
Amateur and collective singing can play a role in deepening dialogue among groups...Read more
- 8:35-9:00: Denise Gigante(Stanford/ Literature) on "Too Much Life: Romantic Monstrosity in Frankenstein"
Mary Shelley animates a radically new concept of monstrosity in her novel Frankenstein...Read more
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar