- 7:00-7:25: Mikey Siegel(Consciousness Technologist) on "The Art and Technology of Human Connection"
Towards technology-augmented meditation retreats...Read more
- 7:25-7:50: David McConville(Buckminster Fuller Institute) on "TBA"
Abstract forthcoming...Read more
- 7:50-8:10: BREAK. Before or after the break, anyone in the audience currently working within the intersections of art and science will have 30 seconds to share their work. Please present your work as a teaser so that those who are interested can seek you out during social time following the event.
- 8:10-8:35: Sandy Huang(UC Berkeley/ A.I.) on "Adversarial Examples in Reinforcement Learning"
Machine-learning algorithms are vulnerable to adversarial examples... ...Read more
- 8:35-9:00: Caroline Sinders(Buzzfeed) on "Emotional Data and Participatory Design"
Sustainable methods to think about studying online violent data inside of social networks...Read more
See weblink for room
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar