Salmon is “king” among California fish. Explore our “Salmon-scape” in a journey from high mountain streams to the deep blue sea. Enjoy science, crafts and seafood “bites.” Mix, mingle, and learn, while taking in stunning night views of the city at the newly renovated Randall Museum. NOAA Fisheries scientists, Dr. Sarah Mesnick, Ecologist and Dr. Thomas Williams, Research Biologist will share the latest research. Enlivening our Q&A will be 25 Lusk’s Executive Chef Matthew Dolan, Fisherman Mike Hudson, Artist Ray Troll, Dr. Kevin Rider and Executive Director of Institute for Fisheries Resources Noah Oppenheim. Signings by Ray Troll, Matthew Dolan and Squidtoons author Garfield Kwan.
Reception 7-8 pm
- Signings and artwork by: Ray Troll & Squidtoons (Garfield Kwan)
- Salmon science station
- Make your own salmon block prints
- Play the salmon life cycle game
- Explore the newly reopened Randall Museum
- Enjoy your 2 complimentary beverages and appetizers by 25 Lusk's Executive Chef, Matthew Dolan
- Learn about the latest in salmon research from NOAA Fisheries Research Biologist, Dr. Thomas Williams
- Ocean to Plate Q&A:
Dr. Sarah Mesnick will moderate a panel discussion with 25 Lusk's Executive Chef Matthew Dolan, Fisherman Mike Hudson, Artist Ray Troll, Dr. Kevin Rider and Executive Director of Institute for Fisheries Resources Noah Oppenheim
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar