- 7:00-7:25: Christopher Tyler(City University of London) on "Leonardo himself: A lifelong self-portrait"
Reconstructing the life of the young Leonardo and his role as the iconic 'rock star' of his time...Read more
- 7:25-7:50: E.J. Chichilnisky(Stanford/ Neurosurgery) on "Toward a High-fidelity Artificial Retina"
How to improve artificial vision with bi-directional devices that adapt to the host neural circuity...Read more
- 7:50-8:10: BREAK. Before or after the break, anyone in the audience currently working within the intersections of art and science will have 30 seconds to share their work. Please present your work as a teaser so that those who are interested can seek you out during social time following the event.
- 8:10-8:35: Ge Wang(Stanford CCRMA) on "Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime"
What is the nature of design, and the meaning it holds in human life? ...Read more
- 8:35-9:00: Lucia Aronica(Stanford Prevention Research Center) on "Epigenetics, Nutrition and your Health"
Nutrition today is slowly shifting from a one-size-fits-all approach to precision nutrition...Read more
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar