NASA Ames and the SETI Institute invite you to hear the results of this year's FDL AI research sprint. Join FDL's private sector partners and new space industry partners at what has become an exciting annual event.
Now in its fourth year, FDL's 8-week interdisciplinary research format has proved to be a successful model. FDL participants have delivered consistent and substantive AI applications over an extremely accelerated timespan.
By harnessing the expertise and enormous compute capacity of FDL's Silicon Valley partners (including Google Cloud, Intel AI, IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Nvidia, Kx and Element AI) along with leaders in emerging space (such as the Luxembourg Space Agency, Canadian Space Agency, and Lockheed Martin), FDL is effectively using AI and machine learning to address important science and exploration questions.
This year the results showcase will be hosted at Google Cloud HQ, in Sunnyvale where FDL teams will share results in the following problem areas:
- EXPANDING THE CAPABILITIES OF NASA’S SOLAR DYNAMICS OBSERVATORY.
- SUPER-RESOLUTION MAPS OF SOLAR MAGNETIC FIELD COVERING 40 YEARS OF SPACE WEATHER EVENTS.
- ENHANCED PREDICTABILITY OF GNSS DISTURBANCES.
- LUNAR RESOURCE MAPPING / SUPER RESOLUTION.
- DISASTER PREVENTION, PROGRESS AND RESPONSE.
- GENERATION OF SIMULATED BIOSENSOR DATA
The exciting results of this year’s FDL will be followed by a Panel Discussion on the future of AI and space and Networking.
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Cost:Free with RSVP
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar