Please join us for an engaging and inspiring day of community with other science teachers from across the Bay Area! Come see our new classroom resources and learn how biotech activities can help you teach NGSS.
Strategies for Strong Workforce Program Funding
- Learn how to engage with new state funding options for biotech education
- The K12 Strong Workforce Program is up and running.
- Panel discussion with program leadership and current district grant recipients about how you can tap into state workforce funds for biotechnology education.
Engaging Networking Opportunities
- Convene with your colleagues from across the Bay
- The letter C in BABEC stands for Community, and we take that seriously!
- We will provide ample opportunities to network and connect with old friends and new contacts.
Keynote Address: Strategies for Aligning Biotech Lessons with NGSS by Kirk Brown, Director of STEM Programs, San Joaquin County Office of Education
Contact:Jennielyn Dino Rossi
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar