We are entering the 4th major industrial revolution. The first saw the introduction of steam and water power. The 2nd saw assembly lines and mass production. The 3rd was fueled by computers. Now, we see a 4th, marked by AI, big data, Mobile devices, Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, automation and more.
In this session, we will discuss:
- What has changed from Industry 3.0 to 4.0
- What do I need to prepare for as we progress through Industry 4.0
- Digitization: Industry 4.0 Technologies as the Game changer. Why is it significant?
- Are there opportunities I can take advantage of in this new paradigm
- What pitfalls should I be sure to avoid
Speaker: Ana Anbuselvan, Industry 4.0 Foundation
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
2655 Seely Ave
San Jose, CA 95134
Website: Click to Visit