In COVID-19 Conversations webinar, Webinar #1: The Science of Social Distancing, Part 1, the lineup of public health, medical and emergency experts shared the science on social distancing as well as strategies to support it. They explored how findings from past pandemics - as well as the current one - can shape responses today.
This second COVID-19 Conversations webinar will:
- Discuss benefit-risk analysis of social/physical distancing strategies, including for vulnerable populations;
- Examine strategies for mitigating mental health impacts; and
- Explore what science is available to guide eventual relaxation of measures.
The webinar's panel of expert speakers include:
- Sharon Inouye, MD, MPH (Moderator) - Professor of Medicine, Harvard University Medical School
- Anne Schuchat, MD - Principal Deputy Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Allison Aiello, PhD - Professor and Social Epidemiology Program Leader, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Sandro Galea, MD, MPH, DrPH - Dean and Robert A. Knox Professor, Boston University School of Public Health
- Jennifer Nuzzo, DrPH, SM - Senior Scholar, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar