Reducing the carbon that we are putting into the atmosphere is not enough. We must also draw down and sequester hundreds of millions of metric tons of carbon. We will cover natural techniques for carbon sequestration through farming, ranching, and habitat restoration, as well as the prospects for a technological approach to sequestration. Join us to hear more about the new innovations being used in nature-based sequestration.
Presented by The Climate Center.
- Assemblymember Robert Rivas / California State Assembly
- Jeanne Merrill / California Climate and Agriculture Network
- Albert Straus / Straus Family Creamery
- Michelle Passero / The Nature Conservancy
- Torri Estrada / Carbon Cycle Institute
- Aaron Schreiber-Stainthorp / Jackson Family Wines
- Ellee Igoe / Solidarity Farm
- Amanda Hansen / California Natural Resources Agency
Register at weblink to receive connection information
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar