- What is your immediate reaction to the words: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math? Why?
- What does it mean to have a STEM identity?
- How important are these words to your self identity?
- What experiences help support the cultivation of a STEM identity?
- What experiences were obstacles to cultivating a STEM identity?
- Informal vs Formal educational experiences.
- I will share my experiences and pathways in formal and informal education. Open invitation for folks to think about and share their own!
- How do we make intentional choices to support underrepresented students in STEM fields?
- How do we embed Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices into everything that we do?
- Get paid to sail with us! Share your story and your science.
- Feedback for me, Call of the Sea and each other.
Register at weblink to receive Zoom information
Speaker: Steve Kielar, Director of Education, Call of the Sea
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar