The Chromatin Club Bay Area was founded to foster a scientific community between Stanford, Berkeley, UC San Francisco, UC Santa Cruz, UC Davis, UC Merced and others. We organize monthly online seminars during which three scientists from our institutions present their work, and semi-annual in person meetings each quarter to facilitate networking between researchers.
The scientific focus of the Chromatin Club Bay Area is broad and aims at bridging basic and translational epigenetic research.
This in-person event will take place at the UC San Francisco, Mission Bay Campus in the Genentech Hall Atrium. Multiple presentations will be featured, as well as a poster and networking sessions. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- King Hung - Chang Lab, Stanford University: Oncogenes Outside Chromosomes
- Osman Sharifi - LaSalle Lab, UC Davis: Longitudinal Cortical snRNA-Seq Reveals Sexually Dimorphic Cellular Trajectories of Disease Progression in a Mouse Model of Rett Syndrome
- Mohammad Qasim - Hernday Lab, UC Merced: TBA
- Eliana Bondra - Rine Lab, UC Berkeley: TBA
- Upasna Sharma - Assistant Professor, UC Santa Cruz: TBA
Attendance is free of charge, but registration is required.
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar